Fishing Manitoba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing Manitoba

Get all your local fishing reports without all the BS of unrelated fishing topics.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SO WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED FOLKS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy LeClair

Andy LeClair

SO WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED FOLKS Empty
PostSubject: SO WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED FOLKS   SO WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED FOLKS Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:05 pm

I realise that all the local boards have seen a dramatic dropoff in postings lately but this is a little ridiculous in my opinion.It seems that a few of the former regulars have gone back to the other channel and the rest seem totally disinterested.Lots and lots of potential here when FM first popped up but nothing now.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: SO WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED FOLKS   SO WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED FOLKS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:10 am

Just too many boards out there now. Somebody doesn't agree with someone, so they start a new board. I think the whole "let's chat on the WWW" will soon be a thing of the past
Back to top Go down
mikefisher

mikefisher

PostSubject: Re: SO WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED FOLKS   SO WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED FOLKS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:38 pm

ya it does suck for sure that know body is posting anything.for my self havent been able to fish much this summer,hopefully that will change come ice up(cannt freaking wait). and just being to busy other wise.I hope this place comes around yet.
Back to top Go down
angler

PostSubject: Re: SO WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED FOLKS   SO WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED FOLKS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:57 am

Andy LeClair wrote:
I realise that all the local boards have seen a dramatic dropoff in postings lately but this is a little ridiculous in my opinion.It seems that a few of the former regulars have gone back to the other channel and the rest seem totally disinterested.Lots and lots of potential here when FM first popped up but nothing now.

I was quite interested and as you say. Loads of potential Rolling Eyes

But one thing that I have noticed, is the absence of any logging into here, even by the officials.

I sincerely hope things pick up here. SOON. Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
zeus

PostSubject: Re: SO WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED FOLKS   SO WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED FOLKS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:25 am

Hey Andy, how's it doing pal. Question Question Question

Much as it dismays me to say this. When we came on here, some of us admitted to our somewhat checquered past. ie. beeing banned from the arguers forum. For whatever the reasons. Waranted or otherwise Idea

Sadly Exclamation I think that may have some bearing on the lack of interest, shown to my posts,(on the Sturgeon thread) by a couple of members. But not all. At least I hope not Embarassed Embarassed

If that is indeed the case. "For the good of this forum". I am prepared to discontinue, beeing a contributor.

YOU TAKE CARE MY FRIEND. zeus sunny sunny

Back to top Go down
Grump

PostSubject: Re: SO WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED FOLKS   SO WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED FOLKS Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:41 pm

hardly anyone seems to want to share outings anymore.....I have moved after having my job cut in Sioux Lookout, and the fishing just doesnt cut if from shore here in Dryden.....I also started a board in March and had a few anglers show some interest in joining, but as far as sharing outings?????? didnt happen.....so whats the problem? nobody seems to want to share....and Admin hasnt been here since Aug
Back to top Go down
mikefisher

mikefisher

PostSubject: Re: SO WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED FOLKS   SO WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED FOLKS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:07 pm

personaly I think the majority of people dont like sharing anymore because of the feed back that some do get.Not here but for the most part other sites. Nobody want to put up pictures cause some will tell them they are not holding the fish right or think they will give there honey hole away from the backround,etc... I would post my outings but really they suck!!! no ever good luck this year for me at all around here. it is really to bad there is not more posting on here,everyone seemed to get along no crapping on anyone and if there was we all knew it was a joke anyway.I still have faith in this site I just hope it turns around. as for posting when I get ice fishing soon(I hope very soon) I will do my best in shareing even if it sucks Laughing
Back to top Go down
Grump

PostSubject: Re: SO WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED FOLKS   SO WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED FOLKS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:43 pm

hey Mike.....I posted like crazy over the years, and was never shy of posting my catch that was destined for the table....as most know me, I dont get overly excited about catching a really OLD fish that has just about reached the end of its life cycle, although once in awhile its nice....the reality, is most anglers go for the tablefare, and if they dont, then I dont understand why they bother.....lets get this board moving and rocking....Grump
Back to top Go down
mikefisher

mikefisher

PostSubject: Re: SO WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED FOLKS   SO WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED FOLKS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:10 pm

I understand what you are saying. now how much are you going to miss your old fishing places you loved so much. but your in Ont. now right? well I think you move to places to make me jelous.now you have more beautiful spots to pick from
Back to top Go down
ANON

PostSubject: ?????????????????   SO WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED FOLKS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:56 pm

WHY NO POSTS. NOBODY FISHING ?????????????????
Back to top Go down
anon

PostSubject: ????????   SO WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED FOLKS Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:36 pm

This site is deader than the DODO. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SO WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED FOLKS   SO WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED FOLKS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SO WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED FOLKS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fishing Manitoba :: Suggestions???? :: What would you like?-
Jump to: