Fishing Manitoba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing Manitoba

Get all your local fishing reports without all the BS of unrelated fishing topics.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Manitoba arguers decals!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zeus

Manitoba arguers decals!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Manitoba arguers decals!!!!!!   Manitoba arguers decals!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:33 pm

I have heard throuh the grapevine that more decals will be available FOR FREE. Possibly b4 opening day. Some are even offering to pay for them. affraid

Perhaps we ought to have some sort of thing for this site. I would willingly purchase one or two. Something along the lines of. "Born again arguers". jkg. I do realise that not all on here are rejects from that site Wink

Seriously though. We are in the doldrums at the moment, between seasons. But when I get back from across the puddle. beginning of June, I HOPE I will have something positive to post on here. zeus. Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Andy LeClair

Andy LeClair

PostSubject: Re: Manitoba arguers decals!!!!!!   Manitoba arguers decals!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:02 pm

May i have the one that reads.........................Banned MULTIPLE TIMES lol! lol! lol! Account suspended lol! lol! lol! AGAIN cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Grump

PostSubject: Re: Manitoba arguers decals!!!!!!   Manitoba arguers decals!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:17 pm

how about "On the Banned Wagon....Fishing Manitoba...No B.S." Grump Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zeus

PostSubject: Re: Manitoba arguers decals!!!!!!   Manitoba arguers decals!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:28 pm

Andy LeClair wrote:
May i have the one that reads.........................Banned MULTIPLE TIMES lol! lol! lol! Account suspended lol! lol! lol! AGAIN cheers cheers cheers
Multiple bans for me also.

X2 ANDY AND MOE.

Take care all. C U June, Leave a few fishy's for me Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation . zeus Wink Wink Wink[
Back to top Go down
MNTMAN

PostSubject: Re: Manitoba arguers decals!!!!!!   Manitoba arguers decals!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:21 pm

U guys just dont know how to behave! Mad tongue Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mikefisher

mikefisher

PostSubject: Re: Manitoba arguers decals!!!!!!   Manitoba arguers decals!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:45 pm

its not that they dont have a colorful truck like you do.they feel sorry for you that why they keep you there cheers j/k
Back to top Go down
Andy LeClair

Andy LeClair

PostSubject: Re: Manitoba arguers decals!!!!!!   Manitoba arguers decals!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:52 pm

MNTMAN wrote:
U guys just dont know how to behave! Mad tongue Very Happy
We're Steves' favorites Laughing Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
mikefisher

mikefisher

PostSubject: Re: Manitoba arguers decals!!!!!!   Manitoba arguers decals!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:03 pm

lol ya favorite button to DELETE lol!
Back to top Go down
mikefisher

mikefisher

PostSubject: Re: Manitoba arguers decals!!!!!!   Manitoba arguers decals!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:04 pm

zeus wrote:
. I do realise that not all on here are rejects from that site Wink

Why thank you ! or should I be saying something different? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manitoba arguers decals!!!!!!   Manitoba arguers decals!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manitoba arguers decals!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fishing Manitoba :: Suggestions???? :: What would you like?-
Jump to: