Fishing Manitoba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing Manitoba

Get all your local fishing reports without all the BS of unrelated fishing topics.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winnipeg River system .And Sturgeon as a species.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zeus

Winnipeg River system .And Sturgeon as a species. Empty
PostSubject: Winnipeg River system .And Sturgeon as a species.   Winnipeg River system .And Sturgeon as a species. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:41 pm

Hey Mr admin man. Ryan. Is my suggestion of a having a forum for the WPG River system and Sturgeon as a species a viable one. Thanks in anticipation. Idea zeus
Back to top Go down
mikefisher

mikefisher

PostSubject: Re: Winnipeg River system .And Sturgeon as a species.   Winnipeg River system .And Sturgeon as a species. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:20 pm

wow affraid its up already ! wonder if I ask for some cash........ lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Winnipeg River system .And Sturgeon as a species.   Winnipeg River system .And Sturgeon as a species. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:23 pm

Good one Mike. I don't have any cash...but do you take bad cheques???

I am just trying to make all the members happy. This isn't my forum, it is OUR forum. Whatever seems like a good idea, I will add as soon as I can. I am just here to eliminate the garbage....and I am proud to say that I have never thought twice about deleting any members posts. There has been no need to.

Thanks again for all your interest in this new forum.

Ryan
Back to top Go down
https://fishingmanitoba.forumotion.com
mikefisher

mikefisher

PostSubject: Re: Winnipeg River system .And Sturgeon as a species.   Winnipeg River system .And Sturgeon as a species. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:56 am

all I can say is that you are doing a great job.once the season gets going it will be great on here.there seems to be a very positive vibe on here.keep up the good work. cheers
Back to top Go down
MNTMAN

PostSubject: Re: Winnipeg River system .And Sturgeon as a species.   Winnipeg River system .And Sturgeon as a species. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:00 pm

I agree with Mikey! All of you who are working on this site are doing a FANTASTIC job!
Keep up the great work!
Like Mikey said....this is going to be a busy site once the season begins! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winnipeg River system .And Sturgeon as a species.   Winnipeg River system .And Sturgeon as a species. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winnipeg River system .And Sturgeon as a species.
Page 1 of 1