Fishing Manitoba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing Manitoba

Get all your local fishing reports without all the BS of unrelated fishing topics.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season end trip !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mikefisher

mikefisher

Season end trip ! Empty
PostSubject: Season end trip !   Season end trip ! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:11 pm

Shocked Shocked well thats all I can say ! wow what a day.Myself,Dave and Big Mike(mntman) or the "white Bob Izumi" Went out walked out from Ralph road in Matlock.Started out in 10 ft lots of little dinkers moved farther out(poor Mikey !) to 12 ft a few more dinkers and a couple bigger ones.we decided to move AGAIN and thank the fish lord for that move! see Mike Not all that bad moveing around ! Laughing Found 14-15 ft It was about lunch time at this point had 2 or 3 keepers(dave) a couple perch as well.Drilled our hole cleaned ready to go then sunny the fish gods gave it to us ! cheers cheers cheers wow left and right me and Dave were slamming these FAT greenies ! Mike had some but not as much ,so he got very tired of hearing us so he came over by us and procced to smash them as well! We have never tossed back so many (over 22) before! everyone got there fattys today Dave missed a potential master under the hole. I saw it had the gaft ready ....STUPID ICE ! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad oh well no harm done we all cried got over it lets find more! So the end of the day we came home with a very nice bag of green for each. A awsome way to end the season.Arnel and freinds came out as well good to see you again!I will let the picture speak for themselfs.
affraid

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
wallywhacker

Season end trip ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season end trip !   Season end trip ! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:10 pm

Great way to end the season. Cool
Back to top Go down
MNTMAN

Season end trip ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season end trip !   Season end trip ! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:20 pm

What a fantastic day it was. Nothing huge out of the holes but Dave had a very nice trophy lost! The bite was pretty much constant at out last spot with a double header Mikefisher and Dave". The flashers were flashing and the fish were biting! A great day all in all!
Thankss for the great time fellas, Looking forward to cats with you guys!
Back to top Go down
mikefisher

mikefisher

Season end trip ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season end trip !   Season end trip ! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:14 pm

ya that was a awsome day out! Now to get the open water stuff ready. Kitty Kitty here we come !

oh ya Mikey I am sure glad the old Santa Truck could keep up with me ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Season end trip ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season end trip !   Season end trip ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season end trip !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fishing Manitoba :: Fishing Reports :: Lake Winnipeg-
Jump to: