Fishing Manitoba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing Manitoba

Get all your local fishing reports without all the BS of unrelated fishing topics.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Discussion area:Not just fishing

Go down 
+2
mikefisher
Andy LeClair
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy LeClair

Andy LeClair

General Discussion area:Not just fishing Empty
PostSubject: General Discussion area:Not just fishing   General Discussion area:Not just fishing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:17 pm

This may not be the best suggestion for a new section given the fact that most if not all here are rather sick and tired of some of the shenanigans occuring regularly on another forum.However it appears that those signing up here might be able to control themselves and NOT STIR THE POT TO THE POINT OF A MOD/ADMIN having to step in after the fact.It looks like somebody is paying attention here as every request for an additional section has magicly appeared after being asked for.
Back to top Go down
mikefisher

mikefisher

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion area:Not just fishing   General Discussion area:Not just fishing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:09 pm

you got that right Andy. pretty tired of all the BS in a few sites.I have also noticed that things here do get done when something good is asked. VERY nice to see.Please keep up the good work. sunny
Back to top Go down
Andy LeClair

Andy LeClair

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion area:Not just fishing   General Discussion area:Not just fishing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:20 pm

Andy LeClair wrote:
This may not be the best suggestion for a new section given the fact that most if not all here are rather sick and tired of some of the shenanigans occuring regularly on another forum.However it appears that those signing up here might be able to control themselves and NOT STIR THE POT TO THE POINT OF A MOD/ADMIN having to step in after the fact.It looks like somebody is paying attention here as every request for an additional section has magicly appeared after being asked for.
This comment got me booted off the UNNAMED other site!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
stpierrefisher

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion area:Not just fishing   General Discussion area:Not just fishing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:31 pm

i was also booted off the other unnamed site for talking about this forum, i guess there is just no room on the internet for speaking ones mind on another forum that may suit people who wanna talk about fishing instead of how to solve the worlds problems and politics
Back to top Go down
MNTMAN

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion area:Not just fishing   General Discussion area:Not just fishing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:17 pm

Hey Mods...these two are trouble makers! Wink Just Kidding! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grump

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion area:Not just fishing   General Discussion area:Not just fishing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:24 pm

thanks for the tip Mike.....we'll boot the offensive boogers pronto!!....Grump Sleep
Back to top Go down
zeus

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion area:Not just fishing   General Discussion area:Not just fishing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:41 am

Hey MOE. Don't forget to keep a wary eye on me. I got booted long ago.Looks like big brother has "eyes" on this site. Pardon the pun. lol!
Back to top Go down
Andy LeClair

Andy LeClair

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion area:Not just fishing   General Discussion area:Not just fishing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:13 pm

zeus wrote:
Hey MOE. Don't forget to keep a wary eye on me. I got booted long ago.Looks like big brother has "eyes" on this site. Pardon the pun. lol!
Sure looks like the Eyes" are watching here and everywhere else for the not so flattering posts about the "Other Channel" from some of the long time former members over there.Question now is:Should we be proud and somewhat flattered by the fact that he follows us around the various boards to see what we may have posted or are we being Cyber Stalked by some or all of the admin/mod team over there? Question Question Laughing Laughing :lol:I can't stop myself as i find it way to easy to rattle a certain somebodies chain when the mood strikes.Maybe i really will just finally ban this notorious troublemaker (myself)and rid the interenet of this "troll" No No lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
zeus

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion area:Not just fishing   General Discussion area:Not just fishing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:16 pm

Hey Andy, I looks like you, or should I say "we" have turned this into a general discussion site (sorry mods). I hear what you are saying about beeing stalked. Only approx. 80 to pick from. joking. On a more serious note, we have to behave on here, as we well know the consequences. zeus lol!
Back to top Go down
Grump

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion area:Not just fishing   General Discussion area:Not just fishing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:04 pm

the "cream" is always found on top along the whey lol....poop sinks to the bottom...I wouldnt worry about the bottomfeeders gang....have fun and enjoy what we can as a group..Grump Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion area:Not just fishing   General Discussion area:Not just fishing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion area:Not just fishing
Page 1 of 1