Fishing Manitoba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing Manitoba

Get all your local fishing reports without all the BS of unrelated fishing topics.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

other section

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
brandons

other section Empty
PostSubject: other section   other section Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:26 pm

Would other sections such as western mb or northern mb benefit the site?
Back to top Go down
crappie_crusher

other section Empty
PostSubject: Re: other section   other section Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:02 pm

I would like a section for fish stories where prople can share their best stories

And maybe one for outside of manitoba fishing for people who fish in other provinces or states, or go on vacations down south and fish
Back to top Go down
mikefisher

mikefisher

other section Empty
PostSubject: Re: other section   other section Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:29 pm

what about a selection for the southern lakes? minnie,Rock,Swan,Mary Jane and Stephenfeild
Back to top Go down
crappie_crusher

other section Empty
PostSubject: Re: other section   other section Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:33 pm

that too
Back to top Go down
brandons

other section Empty
PostSubject: Re: other section   other section Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:48 pm

i like the story section idea.
Back to top Go down
crappie_crusher

other section Empty
PostSubject: Re: other section   other section Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:50 pm

yah Im sure that I would share stories and who doesn't like a good fishing story
Back to top Go down
Icrois

other section Empty
PostSubject: Re: other section   other section Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:26 pm

only issue with the "story section" i can think of is someone saying "oh man i caught this big catfish then it bit me so i left it on shore to die" and other stories that would just start drama (Drama:should be avoided at all costs) i like the idea just saying that could happen unless with forum is extremly well monitored (which i dont know it is or isnt b/c i havnt been here long enuff !)
Back to top Go down
Icrois

other section Empty
PostSubject: Re: other section   other section Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:28 pm

an idea i know crappiecrusher alreayd mentioned (do not know if it has been implimented yet) but i think there should be a spot for lockport under the "Red River" portion. i'm sure it would be dominated by catfish stories for the majoirty of the open water and sauger reports during the winter months but i say why not! Smile
Back to top Go down
MNTMAN

other section Empty
PostSubject: Re: other section   other section Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:12 am

X2 for a lockport section! Cats seem to be the story in the summer all the time!
Back to top Go down
crappie_crusher

other section Empty
PostSubject: Re: other section   other section Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:19 pm

there is now a lockport section
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

other section Empty
PostSubject: Re: other section   other section Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

other section
Page 1 of 1